After School Program
Structured for Middle School Grades 6, 7 and 8
Who Can Attend?
This year's program (2018-2019) is structured for Middle School grades 6, 7 and 8.
We are looking for high school students who want to gain experience in teaching, mentoring or small business. This is an unpaid position - but it may count towards service/volunteer hours.
Schedule and fees
- M-F (following Oak View School schedule), 3p-6p
- If school holiday or workshop (no school) - we may have all day programs.
- If snow emergency is issued - we will not be open (no refunds - but we may offer a credit).
- $45 per week/per student (must sign up for week-long program)
- If not weekly - $12 per day/per student (must sign up 3 days in advance). Limited space available.
- Students can choose from project list ($15-$25 value per project - included in weekly fee), do homework or play board games.
- Students can bring money for trips to Amy's Candy, Sweet Toppings or Subway.
There will be opportunities to do 'service work' (help teachers prep projects) and larger craft projects (additional fees apply).
For our weekly program - please register using the button below.
- This will set you up for the first week of the program (beginning September 10, 2018).
- After you register - we will send out an invoice for you to set up recurring payments each week. Invoices (via PayPal) will be sent during the week of August 20, 2018.
- We will work with each family individually for weeks not used (pre-planned) and shortened weeks due to school holidays.
For our 'per day' program - please register using the button below.
- This will show you the opening for the weeks in September and October (beginning September 10, 2018).
- Please remember that registration closes for EACH DAY - 72hrs in advance - and is limited to space on-hand.